Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Multi-Topic Post

This afternoon, the Saskatchewan budget will be released. I count myself within the ranks of what people these days call "the poors," and so I hope that the new Provincial budget includes some extra considerations for "the poors." I live in a Housing Authority apartment (that I absolutely love), and my income comes from the Saskatchewan Assured Income For Disabilities program, because I was diagnosed with some mental health issues that it took me a while to realize that they're probably correct about. The two most important things that I want to always be able to afford are food and toilet paper. And then there's internet access. I don't want to ever have to sacrifice internet access in order to afford enough food or toilet paper on any particular month. For lunch right now, I'm just finishing eating a beef patty and two baked potatoes. I mashed the potatoes with ranch dressing. I should have included some veggies with this meal, so I'll make sure to include veggies with supper. While I write this, I'm watching music videos on MTV's "spankin' new" Channel on PlutoTV; it's just a flow of new music videos with an MTV watermark on the bottom of the screen ... and people still post MEMEs saying that MTV doesn't do that anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment