Wednesday, March 13, 2024

It's gotta get said somewhere.

I think I said this somewhere before, but I am worried about not getting the Climate Rebate. Due to things I couldn't control, such as a mental health diagnosis, I'm on the set of government-funded "safety nets," and one has to be incredibly responsible in order to budget properly on those. I plan my budgets months in advance, plugging into them all expected funds, including GST and Climate Rebate. Hence, I had already plugged the Climate Rebate into my plans regarding next month and beyond. And even though I plan months in advance, each month I make some perfectly human irresponsible slip-ups with my budget; and whether I do that or not, there is usually an unexpected situation that causes an unexpected expense. So the money usually runs out, or comes close to running out, before each next month, regardless of whether or not it's one of the months that include GST and even the Climate Rebate. To put it bluntly, I'm kinda a little screwed if Saskatchewan residents don't get the Climate Rebate this April. I just wanted to make sure that this gets said somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment